Saturday, October 19, 2019

Child Of God, You Are Loved! by Myra Boozer

If you are feeling sad, lonely or forgotten... whatever the reason...I want to share this with you from God's Word...

God loves you and He KNOWS your Name...see Isaiah 43:1, "...I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."

He SEES your every move...see Psalm 139:7, "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?"

He THINKS about You...see Psalm 139:17, "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!"

He is WITH You...see Joshua 1:9, "...for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

He will FIGHT for you..."The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:14

He made You in HIS IMAGE..."So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27

He is your SAFE PLACE..."He only is my rock and my salvation, he is my defence, I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us, Selah." Psalms 62:6-8

He has a PLAN for You..."For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

He Is GOOD..."Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes." Psalm 119:68

He is FREEDOM..."Now the LORD is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty." 2 Corinthians 3:17

He is ALWAYS with You... "and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen" Matthew 28:20b

You are definitely NOT forgotten...talk to Him and tell Him your concerns...You will feel so much better...a little Praise music will help also.

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7 

YOU ARE WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment