Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Lord, Speak To Your Sheep!

John 10:27, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:”

God has not concluded the revelation of His TRUTH. He is still speaking to submissive hearts and open minds. There is much that He desires to reveal to the Body of Christ, the Church of Christ. We need desperately to experience His revelation in us and through us. How does He want to implement His will in the Body and through the individual members?

His plan in us will always have the greater good of the Body in focus. When we, the Body, actively seek and follow His directions, Christ is exalted, His work in the Body is confirmed and members in the Body are vindicated. May God empower us to be actively engaged in His plan and purpose, NOW, TODAY and EVERY DAY till we see His glorious return.

John 10:28, “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.” 

Let us purpose here and now to submit ourselves new and afresh to God's master plan, not only for our own salvation and victory but also for the divine will and purpose of God in the earth. Allow Him to place us where it pleases Him and fits His purpose. For that grand venture, we will require the assistance of the Holy Spirit. Lord, Speak To Your Sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment