Friday, September 27, 2019

Let The Church Be The Church Of Jesus Christ!

Exodus 3:13, “And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”

When God confronted Moses in the burning bush and gave him the awesome task of leading the children of Israel out of the captivity of Egypt, it was very important that he and the people understand that it was the great I AM of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that had designed this plan of deliverance. God’s command to Moses was to go in the power and authority of Almighty God. God, the creator of all things! He simply spoke the Word and all things that exist came into being. Now, He is saying to His servant, go and I will implement My plan.

God has ordained His plan of deliverance to be implemented in the earth in these last days. He has chosen the Body of Christ, His Church as His instrument to carry the Gospel to all the world. He is saying to His servants, go and I will implement My plan. His servants are receiving His call and accepting His commission. 

The army of Christ is rising up. Rising up in the mantle of Jesus Christ. That mantle is the manifest presence of Christ in the Holy Ghost. If you have received since you believed, you carry the mantle of Christ. The Holy Spirit is calling upon the Body of Christ to rise up in the power of that mantle and do His work. What is that work? Our commission is to preach the Truth in the anointing of Jesus Christ for the salvation of souls. (continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment