Monday, July 29, 2019

Whose Work Are We Doing? by Myra Boozer

John 6:28, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."

"Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established," Proverbs 16:3. Whose work are we doing? Our work or the Lord's work? When life is all about "ME," I am suddenly overtaken with my thoughts, which causes me to be living my life for me. 

If my heart is on the Lord and His plan for my life then my personal life becomes secondary and serving Him takes priority. I don't have to search for work...but yield myself to BELIEVE ON HIM and He will bring people and situations into my life that I can love and be a blessing to. That my friend is the GOOD LIFE...loving God and loving Others...that is His plan for us! Whose Work Are You Doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment