Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I Have Set Before You An Open Door!

Revelation 3:8, “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.”

God has set the stage for His final events. The Church in America bears the responsibility for the destiny of this nation. Will we continue our prayer meetings and seek God with our whole heart for Revival in America? Are we willing to sacrifice our time and energy to bring a Spiritual Awakening and a breaking forth of the Light of God? Are we willing to commit our all to the work of Christ that we can have Revival in our local churches and in our families?

Satan is angry because the Children of God would dare to rise up against him. He is releasing the powers of darkness in every venue in the public and private arena. But, Satan, the Blood of Jesus is against you! 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.”

The Body of Christ must rise up in the power and authority of Jesus Christ and proclaim victory in Jesus Name. Jesus said, “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;” Isaiah 61:1. He gave the same power to the Church in Matthew 28:18, “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” 

We are challenged to receive the power of the Lord Jesus Christ in the person of the Holy Ghost and to GO and bind up the brokenhearted, bring liberty to the captives, open the prisons to them that are bound. “Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it...” Go and go in the power of Jesus Name! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment