Monday, March 25, 2019

God Of Hope! by Myra Boozer

I love the word HOPE! Without it where would we be? I have noticed when I focus on my own abilities I start to doubt but when in the presence of the Lord, my HOPE seems to grow. That says to me that my HOPE needs to be in the right source. Hope cannot be in me, our President, our government, our money, our church or even our family. JESUS CHRIST is the only SURE source of Hope.

"Now the God of HOPE fill you with all JOY and PEACE in believing that ye may abound in HOPE, through the power of the Holy Ghost," Romans 15:13. The words, "that ye may abound in HOPE," are very important for me today and every day. The word abound means to be plentiful...to be rich in or to teem with.

The God of Hope, the source of Hope can fill us today with Hope, Joy, and Peace in BELIEVING. Not that we will just have a little hope, but that hope will ABOUND in us. That we would have plenty, be RICH in and that we will TEEM with (meaning to be prolific, producing much fruit). When we team with God, we (us and God) will produce much more HOPE.

I AM SO GLAD I KNOW THE GOD OF HOPE! On my own I am NOTHING, but He is EVERYTHING, and with Him, I am filled with HOPE TODAY. 

God is able to bring HOPE into your life even if everything seems hopeless. Trust in the Lord and don't look at your circumstances because they usually produce doubt. Psalms 39:7, "And now, LORD, what wait I for? my hope is in thee." This tells me there is nothing else besides the Lord for us to put our TRUST in because He is our God Of Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment