Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sin Is Sin! by Myra Boozer

I found a statement that is very interesting..."There is no gay marriage. Marriage is a Christian word for Holy Union. Gay is an abomination to God, hence no gay marriage. It's simple, can't make it complicated."

Sin is sin and we will all be judged by God for those things in our lives that are not covered by Jesus blood and forsaken. Jesus, our Redeemer, and justifier told the woman found in the act of adultery, "go and sin no more." John 8:11

As a Christian, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I do not claim to be perfect. But God is my Father, His son is my Savior, His Holy Spirit is my guide and His Word is my roadmap. If I don't follow His ways and keep His word, then I am not a follower. I must stand with His word and live His word or I am not a Christian.

Jesus invited people from all walks of life to come and follow Him. He loved and welcomed multitudes to come to Him. Yet, His words offended a lot more than they attracted because He would not tolerate sin. He forgives sin but He does not tolerate sin. The book of Ephesians teaches us Christian duties.

In both the Old and New Testament, homosexuality is referred to as sin. See Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:26-28. I declare to you today, the day is coming and is here that if we call ourselves a Christian we will be called a lot of different things. But don't be alarmed because greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world. Jesus said the world hated me, it will hate you also, but be not alarmed I overcame the world and you can also.

Sin is sin and we will all be judged for those things that are not under the blood of Jesus. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Isaiah 1:18

Don't be intimidated by people who say you are judging when you give them scripture against homosexuality or abortion even if our government is in support of these sinful acts. Many in our government are wanting to turn us against the principles of God. They want nothing to do with God and are getting ready to persecute those who do. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28 Sin Is Sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment