Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Oh! Beautiful Day! by Myra Boozer

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise him.”

Oh beautiful day, that we have today! Hope your planning to grasp every handful of life given to you. Don't be afraid to step out and enjoy this day one step at a time. With God holding your hand and lifting your head to see His beautiful creation, you may see things that you haven't seen in a while. It may be through pain or tears that you have to look but please look and know He is with you. When you fix your heart on Him, blessings will flow down even faster than your tears.

Oh, how my heart does sing as my eyes behold the beauty of God’s creation and display of His majestic handiwork. The canvas is so enormous with the formation of clouds that only God Himself could put in place. I think of His return when the light comes spraying out from above and beneath. It almost takes my breath away. I sometimes feel I’m about to move into His realm of beauty and leave this world far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment