Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Best Artist Ever! by Myra Boozer

The best artist I know has been at work painting our beautiful world! It amazes me over and over again as I see the beautiful colors that He uses, especially when He tells the sun to shine between the branches of red, yellow and gold...and they still have the glistening drops of dew left over from last night. Then to see a happy little bird swing on the branches...the joy in my heart bubbles up. My heart begins to sing a melody that no one hears but my Lord and He sings along with me. It seems all is right with the world. It is, in His Kingdom. He ask us to pray, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth as it is in Heaven.” So looking forward to being in that wonderful Kingdom, a place of ultimate rest. The Bible says in I Corinthians 2:9, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." We have only seen a small portion of what Our God is capable of...He is more than we can imagine or think...

No comments:

Post a Comment