Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What Is This Elijah Moment?


At one point during these encounters with God, I asked Him the question, “Why not until now?” At this point, I had been in Christian service for 47 years and was somewhat confused why God had waited so long to share this most important information with me. And this was His answer. “Everyone must have their Elijah moment, and must find that still small voice experience.” We must hear what God is saying. My impression was that this was my Elijah moment. Although Elijah was in the final phase of his life, this encounter with God changed his future. Here he was thinking that his cause was lost, everyone had deserted him and the battle was over but God was not finished with him. I have concluded that we are in the final season of time and the hour of our deliverance is at hand but the climax, the crescendo, the grand finale is still to come. By faith in God to inherit our promised end and obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit, we must give ourselves to the consummation of all things. (To be continued), The Message: A Critical Review Of End Time Events, p 23, available at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment