Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Inspiration For This Journey!


When I read the warnings in God’s Word and see the prophetic signs being fulfilled all around me, I must conclude that we are living in the end times. Jesus will soon return! We must be actively engaged in the last days harvest of souls.

I have felt for quite some time that God has an end-time message for me to share. A few months ago I expanded my study efforts to include a small group of believers with the same interest. During that time my searching became more intense. While I was praying for inspiration and revelation, I had a dream. It occurred after one of our Study Group meetings on May 23, 2015.

In the dream, I saw a dark wall or a black structure. The wall was veiled by smoke or fog but I could see letters. For a period of time, I could not identify the letters. As I looked more intensely through the veil, I could read the letters as words. The words were, "study the Lambert prophecy." I was not acquainted with any information about anyone named Lambert. I was not familiar with any books or printed literature by Lambert. I was not aware of any teaching or any resource by Lambert.

When I awoke from the dream, I went to my computer and Googled "the Lambert prophecy." There, at the top of the page was the name "Lance Lambert." When I went to his web page I found the seven prophecies that he has published. Interestingly enough He had just died on May 10.

I collected the following biographical information from Lance Lambert’s web page at “LanceLambert.org.”

Lance Lambert was one of the most distinguished Bible scholars and speakers in Israel and had an itinerant teaching ministry worldwide. Born in 1931, Lance grew up in Richmond, Surrey and came to know the Lord at twelve years of age. He entered the school of African and Oriental studies at London University to prepare for work in China. He studied Classical Chinese, Mandarin, Oriental Philosophy and Far Eastern History, but the revolution closed the door to European missionaries and his entry into China.

In the early 1950's Lance served in the Royal Air Force in Egypt and later founded Halford House Christian Fellowship in Richmond, England.

Having discovered his Jewish ancestry Lance became an Israeli citizen in 1980 and had his home next to the Old City of Jerusalem until his passing on May 10, 2015. His father and many members of his family died in the Holocaust.

Lance was noted for his eschatological views, which place him in the tradition of Watchman Nee and T. Austin-Sparks. He produced a widely appreciated quarterly audio recording called the Middle East Update, which gave his unique perspective on current events in the Middle East, in the light of God's Word. He has written numerous books including The Uniqueness of Israel and is presenter of the video production, Jerusalem, the Covenant City.”

As I began to study the Lambert prophecies, I have found at least five themes contained within them. I have identified them as follows: Judgment, Harvest, Preservation of the Bride, Restoration of Israel and Intercessory Prayer. These are the subjects that I have been drawn to and will be sharing from these basic themes. I will include a brief description of each prophecy theme here. (To be continued). The Message: A Critical Review Of End Time Events, p 9-11. Available at Amazon.com. Free digital download May 12-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment