Saturday, March 18, 2017

Thy Kingdom Come! by Myra Boozer


Mark 1:15 “...The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”

This morning, I would love to feed all the hungry...wrap my arms around the broken and mend them. I would love to wipe the tears from all the lonely and crushed...mend the bruised and battered...release those who are in bondage by the enemy...set the captives free...hold all the babies that are unwanted...care for all the elderly who are forsaken...heal every sickness and diseased person on the face of the earth...stop every evil and depraved thought that enters the mind of the youth...I would guard them from all evil. I would mend every marriage and bring every family into unity with God...strengthen every person who shares the Word of God and give them HOPE of many souls being saved, delivered and set free. I would love to do all this! I am limited but JESUS is NOT! I can share JESUS and He can do this for all who will REPENT and BELIEVE!

I WOULD SHUT THE MOUTH OF THE LIONS THAT ARE TRYING TO DEVOUR ALL WHO ARE GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS...I WOULD STOP ALL THE LIES AND CORRUPTION OF THE EVIL AND EGOTISTIC WHO ARE HUNGRY FOR STATUS IN THIS WORLD...I WOULD BIND EVERY EVIL SPIRIT THAT RAISES ITS UGLY HEAD AGAINST HUMANITY...I WOULD SHUT DOWN ALL THE PLACES THAT OFFER ENTICEMENT TO THOSE WHO ARE WEAK AND UNSTABLE...I WOULD STOP MURDER, HATE, AND EVERY ABOMINATION ... I WOULD STOP ALL FALSE TEACHINGS AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS...I WOULD BRING ABOUT A NEW WORLD WHERE THE LAMB WILL LAY DOWN WITH THE LION...BUT I AM LIMITED! BUT JESUS IS NOT! JESUS WILL DO ALL THIS WHEN HE COMES RIDING ON THE WHITE HORSE WITH FIRE IN HIS EYES, WEARING MANY CROWNS...HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD...HE SHALL RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON. HE WILL PUT EVERY THING IN ITS PROPER PLACE...we are getting closer and closer to that DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment