Friday, January 26, 2024

Power In The Name Of Jesus!

John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

There is power in the name of Jesus! There is power to break every chain. Power to live for Christ and walk in unbridled victory. Free to flow in the Spirit and experience His presence from glory to glory. He leads us up, higher and higher into His Majesty. For having been exposed to His glorious Light we will never be the same.

We are changed in His presence. We can never be the same once His glory has shown upon us. We are changed forever and He has planted such a desire to reach higher. His presence is so addictive that no sooner than you walk away, you have an unquenchable need to return.

And we can return again and again. There is no limit to the glory we can experience in His presence. Simply come to Him in obedience and submission and He will carry you to heights previously unknown. He will reveal to you truths you haven't understood and emotions you've never experienced. But most of all He will reveal Himself to you and in you so that the world around you can see Him and be touched by Him, “that the father may be glorified in the Son.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment