Sunday, December 11, 2022

Follow His Revelation In Faith! Conclusion

Jer. 29:10, “For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. 11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”

God's promise to Israel was “restoration.” After all they were to suffer because of disobedience, He promised to bring them back to their land with a renewed relationship with Him. God will fulfill His purpose in this world and in this age. Restoration has already begun and those people who will put their faith in Christ have an appointed end.

We can embrace our determined end because of the eternal nature of God's promises. His covenant is forever settled in heaven. What He has spoken will never change. We can put our faith in every word! 2 Cor. 1:20, “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.” As we walk in the Holy Spirit, we can discern the events of our time as pieces of a much larger picture of God's eternal plan. Faith rises up in us! Faith compels and propels us forward into a future we don't completely understand. But, because of our faith in the infallibility of God's Promise, we move with purpose, assurance, and confidence.

Faith places each person in charge of his own destiny. Our future is determined by our faith in God or lack thereof. Our faith in God will determine our obedience to Him and His plan for our lives. Subsequently, we determine our destiny by our submissiveness to His leading.

A ship adrift in calm seas is helpless. A ship adrift in stormy seas is catastrophic. We are facing the most tumultuous times of this age. We cannot risk our engines being dead in the water. Our survival is dependent upon the power of the Holy Spirit to help us navigate the raging seas just ahead. My cry is, “God fill us again and again with the power of the Holy Ghost.” Through the power of the Holy Spirit, Follow His Revelation In Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment