Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Truth Will Prevail! by Myra Boozer

I want to hear YOU Lord! I want to listen to Your Word and also hear Your voice! The winds are blowing up a storm and I see on the horizon a new dilemma, a time of trouble, a time of emergency for those who are not aware, for those not prepared, for those who are busy and overtaken by their own plans and desires.

What do we do? They have ears to hear but do not hear, and eyes to see, but do not see. They are getting angry with those speaking about your Return. They are not interested in our words! They have Big Plans to stay! Sometimes I feel I am pulling back, I don't want to do that. I pray you give me Your words.

(This is the answer God gave!)

"Truth will PREVAIL...
Truth will stand STRONG, in the evil and corrupt day...
It will be VICTORIOUS...
It will SING LOUD AND STRONG...
It will TRIUMPH...
No enemy is able to stand AGAINST Truth...
The WORD is TRUTH...
The WORD is GOD...
I am the BEGINNING and the END...
I have NO other PLAN...
I will SURVIVE!
Those who want to be on the winning side must come along with the PLAN I have laid down...NO other plan, No other way!
FORSAKE all and FOLLOW ME.
BE INSTANT IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON...
CLOTHE yourself in RIGHTEOUSNESS...
RIGHT LIVING and BELIEVING will be the TICKET for the SURVIVAL of MY BODY...
NO ONE can come to me except they come MY WAY...
I AM THE WAY...
TRUTH will PREVAIL...and the SON will shine after the STORM...
LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, but LEAN ON ME, FOR I AM THE STRONG AND MIGHTY ONE...
I AM HE THAT KEEPETH ISRAEL...I DO NOT SLEEP AND I AM NOT SLACK CONCERNING MY PROMISES TO YOU AND ALL WHO LOVE ME...
SEEK ME DAILY with all of your SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH...

TRUST ME! STAY CLOSE AND BELIEVE THAT I AM HE WHO IS FROM THE BEGINNING...I AM MIGHTY TO RESCUE AND SAVE ALL WHO CALL ON ME…" 

No comments:

Post a Comment