Friday, October 15, 2021

I Will Declare The Glory Of God!

Psalm 19:1, “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. 7The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.”

The heavens declare the glory of God. All nature proclaims the majesty of His Sovereignty. The mere combination of the elements of the universe attest to the magnificence of our Creator. Oh, that we had a thousand tongues to proclaim His majesty and glory to all generations. I will shout unto the Lord! I will call unto Him who is able to deliver from all the best-laid plans of the enemy. I will call unto Him from the mountain tops. I will call unto Him from the valley below. He will always hear my cry! He will always answer me!

Psalm 27:1, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. 5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.”

I will not be consumed by the darkness of this world. God is the light of my salvation. He will lead me to that rock that is higher than I. His strength, His power, His Love, and His Grace are a shelter in time of the storm. The forces of darkness must bow low to the Sovereign Light of Glory. His light dispels all darkness. Walk in His Light and the darkness dissipates at the sheer magnitude of His Glory. Walk in His Light as all evil will bow before His Throne.

All Creation must declare the Glory of God and that includes You and Me! (continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment