Thursday, September 2, 2021

Come To Me! by Myra Boozer

COME TO ME when you are hurting and I will soothe your pain. Come to Me when you are joyful, and I will share your Joy multiplying it many times over," from “Jesus Calling.”

If the things that bring us joy are things that are acceptable in the sight of the Lord, it is so easy to share them with Him. But, on the other hand, if we are taking pleasure from the things of this world, things that His word says not to partake of, then we cannot share those with Him. That is where we come up short. Because, His Word says "The Joy of the Lord is my STRENGTH," Neh. 8:10.

Are you Spiritually weak today? Check to see if you have been taking pleasure in the WRONG things. That could be your answer, especially, if you are seeking to be closer to the Lord and wanting to enjoy your life in Him. He has a plan and it works!

Matt. 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment