Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Grace For Grace! by Myra Boozer

John 1:16-17, "And of His fullness have all we received, and grace for grace, For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

Thank you God for sending your Son Jesus. Thank you...things have changed. We no longer struggle to conform to the law. Because of Jesus, we have been covered by Grace and He has written His laws in our hearts that we might not sin against HIM. Lord God, your ways and your truths are so strong and mighty and worth seeking.

My mind and my heart have a hard time understanding your willingness to send your Son to die for us. I am humbled when I think of Jesus' willingness to suffer such humiliation, shame, and torture that resulted in death on the old rugged cross. Not for one, but for all who would kneel at that cross in repentance of their sins.

Everyday I can come to your Banquet of Grace. Love, Forgiveness, and Healing are all provided and so much more. When I come humbly before you, I receive all your provisions. It is only through my Faith in You that I eat from the TABLE you have so graciously set before me. Lord, I pray for greater Faith and a stronger desire to push through every distraction that keeps me from your table.

Thank you for this "grace upon grace." It flows down from the Father of Light. It is shining in the darkness but many are not willing or accepting. They are not comprehending it. "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth NOT is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. For this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men LOVED darkness rather than light, because their deeds were EVIL." John 3:18-19

The Word says in John 3:15, "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life" So glad that "whosoever" included me! Grace For Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment