Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Go Light Your World! by Myra Boozer

Dear Lord, I ask that your LIGHT shine in the darkness today. Many are struggling and can't find their way. They seem to have no one to point them to you. They are so alone and lost without your guiding light.

Lord, I will be a candle if you will trim my wick and set my soul on fire. My heart is willing and my compassion is growing stronger for people who are covered in such deep deep darkness. I know one candle isn't much for the multitudes. But, my heart cries out to help! If it is for just one person, that person is so WORTH SAVING!

May I share your LIGHT in this dark and lonely world of struggling, helpless souls. You Lord can make their path clear when they see your ever Guiding Light...even if it is from one small candle…

From one who's so glad I found YOUR LIGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment