Saturday, November 7, 2020

Paths Of Righteousness! by Myra Boozer

Psalm 23:3, “He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.”

Lord, lead your people in the paths of Righteousness and we will always be right where you want us.

You open doors and you shut doors and for that we are grateful. You know the way in which we should go and we do not. Lord, we have never been this way before. We must trust YOU.

Some days our hearts are so grieved because of the evil that is running rampant. Our hearts break for the people who suffer and for those who are engulfed with sin and cause such horrible acts.

There is one thing we do know, to exalt your NAME, to lift YOU up, to Praise and Glorify YOU in the SANCTUARY. "Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true, with thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you."

Lord I pray that I may follow your Spirit as you continue to open the right doors at the right time. I pray that I continue to be led by Your Spirit to follow your voice and be ready to meet you in the air on that Glorious Day when you call your Bride to come up to where you are. What a Day that will be!

Lord, Your Paths of Righteousness will lead us HOME! That is where I long to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment