Monday, February 25, 2019

Remember! by Myra Boozer

You are stronger than you think,
remember to stand tall.
Every challenge in your life helps you to grow.
Every problem you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.
Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life.
When all your troubles
weigh heavily on your shoulders,
remember that beneath the burden you can stand tall,
because you are never given more
than you can handle...
and you are stronger than you think.
~ Lisa Wroble ~

Every challenge that I encounter will make me stronger if I remember where my strength comes from and put my trust in Him. Yes, my strength comes from the Lord!
I must not forget that I never walk alone, for He knows the way I should take and He will direct my path in all my adventures. It is when I reach out to Him when I place my hand in His that I really feel safe and secure. He is my Father and He always has my best interest at heart! 

"Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me bless his holy name." Psalm 103:1

No comments:

Post a Comment