Tuesday, January 29, 2019

I Love To Worship! by Myra Boozer

I love to worship with hands raised in surrender to the Lord as the Holy Spirit comes down like rain. It washes over me like nothing else and takes all the worries and cares of the day down the drain.

I love to walk in the river that floods the place...All because I know who God is and what He has done for me...as I sing praises to Him not only with my mouth but with my understanding, my heart, my desires and everything that is within me. I lift the Name of JESUS and He lifts me.

He lifts me up above all the shadows of despair and defeat and tells me I am His own. That I am the apple of His eye and that He loves me. Just another reason for me to never back up or give up on God. 

For me, worship is a Celebration of all that I live for and all that Christ died for...My debt paid!...My sins forgiven!...My passport to my new home!...and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment