Thursday, December 6, 2018

He Is More Than Enough! by Myra Boozer

"Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again; But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4: 13-14

I found this statement today...."God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him." When the things of this world can fade away like a fog that lifts off of the valley, I believe that we find a new perspective about life, love and our relationship with others, especially God. He just fills our every longing and desire. We no longer are pushed and pressured into needing anything except Him and His presence. It is no longer about me and what I must attain or receive from this world. He becomes my focus! He brings my life to the fullest and my heart can sing in the midst of chaos because I know He Is More Than Enough for today, for tomorrow and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment