Friday, September 14, 2018

My Redeemer Lives! by Myra Boozer

I know my Redeemer Lives! What does that mean to me? It means I can call on Him and He hears me, He actually hears me! It means when He speaks to me, He gives the assurance that what He asks me to do will go forth and not return void. It means that He has a plan for my life and when I walk in that plan He is pleased. It means that when I stray He sends His angels to keep my steps from stumbling. He then lifts me up to that straight and narrow way that leads to Eternal Life. If I accept His correction and yield myself to His control, He directs my path. He leads me day by day as I follow in His word and know that His grace is more than sufficient for ALL my needs.

He is my SOON Coming King! 1 Thessalonians 4:16, "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up (Raptured) together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD." I am comforted by this promise and I know He Lives! I wish I could sing the song like Nicole Mullins sings her song "MY REDEEMER LIVES." Wow, she sings it with all that is within her. It just makes me want to shout to this world, “You too can know that your Redeemer Lives!” There is great power in those words! HE LIVES! Yes, He LIVES FOREVERMORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment