Monday, February 22, 2016

Prayer for Today! No One Like You!


Father God, Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit of God, when I survey the awesomeness of who you are, I stand in wonder of your person. You are the Creator of all things yet you are my Father. You are the Life and Sustainer of all things created yet you are my Life and more abundantly. You are my Way, my Truth and my Life. In you I live and move and have the entirety of my being. You are the power of the Almighty God inhabited within the person of the Holy Spirit as witnessed in the book of Acts. Yet you are my Strength, my Power, my Comforter, my Teacher, my Paraclete. You are the Divine and Magnanimous Person who inhabits all of eternity yet you are my Friend, my Companion, my Heart and my Soul. There is no one like you! Thank you for loving me! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment