Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Prayer for Today!


Lord Jesus, I pray that you make me a blank slate today. That you begin anew to create the person you want me to be. Remove from me the pride of the accomplishments and successes of yesterday. Today is a new day, a new beginning, to fulfill and display Divine tasks fresh from the mind and heart of God. Lord, remove from me the crushing weight of past failures and inadequacies. Help me to throw off the suffocating thoughts that paralyze my forward movement and hinder me from fulfilling your perfect work in me. Help me to be friend, neighbor, companion, father, grandfather, servant, pastor, preacher, prophet, intercessor, deliverer. Help me to be faithful, loving, compassionate, kind, enduring, helpful, gracious, holy, victorious, strong, reverent, thankful, pleasant, encouraging, supportive, gentle, consistent, anchored, gracious, resilient, humble, submissive, trusting, and obedient. And tomorrow, I will start all over again in order to make each day a new day in Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen!

John 9:10, “Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened? 11He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment