Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Never Regret! by Myra Boozer

Lord, may I never regret or begrudge the time I set aside for YOU...

My days are full to overflowing with so many task at hand...

I see them all coming at me like a dump truck...spilling them all over my world and calling out my name loud and clear...

Lord, may I never regret or begrudge the time I set aside for YOU...

This is a reality for all of us...the demands, the chores, the responsibilities, the duties that we feel are heaped upon us...

And many things we have chosen or allowed to come into our lives...they are not silent...they are forceful and strong...calling and screaming for our attention...

But I hear in the distance a voice. Lord, I feel your nudge. I feel your calling. I know your voice and I feel you pulling me aside to spend time with you. I must release my thoughts and plans and surrender to your will...

Lord, may I never regret or begrudge the time I set aside for YOU...

Lord, you break me and mold me and sometimes crush me into nothing to make me what I need to be. I am nothing until you form me and make me after your design. I must submit for I am stubborn and unyielding. I must trust that you know best when you bring me to tears and help me see how helpless and useless I really am...unable to do any of the task at hand without your healing touch and your strength to guide me.

Only you can give me the love and compassion that is needed to help my family and friends. Only you can give me courage to go on. Only you can bring my life into harmony and fill my days with hope. Only you, Lord, can do these things and you are usually the last option for many. FORGIVE US, LORD. MAY I NEVER REGRET OR BEGRUDGE THE TIME I SET ASIDE FOR YOU… 

No comments:

Post a Comment