Friday, August 27, 2021

Choose Eternal Life!

John 3:36, “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

Life just happens! But, serving Jesus Christ requires deliberate action from us. Life will go on all around you and you don’t have to do a thing. You can sit and watch the sun rise and set, and not lift a finger to do anything but life will still go on. Babies are born and death takes others away but life goes on. Some people are thrilled to the heavens about life and others are depressed enough to die but life goes on.

Whether we choose to participate in life or not, life will continue to move forward, moving us into our future and our eternity. But, it does matter the choices each individual makes regarding their life. It is so important that we choose eternal life in Jesus Christ and take deliberate action to serve Him. Believe on Him as your Savior and move into your promised future.

Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”

Take advantage of the opportunities God gives you today to ensure that your eternity includes Him! Choose Eternal Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment