Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Seeking God For Spiritual Awakening Of Pentecostal Proportions! Pt 2

Romans 13:11, “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” My very soul cries out, “Lord, send Your fire among us! Burn away everything that is unlike You! Reveal to us anything that is displeasing to You!” Can we call out to God with the Psalmist in Psalm 139:23, “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Lord, help us to see ourselves as He sees us. And give us the desire and strength to make the necessary corrections.

I pray that God will pour out holy desperation in the Church to fulfill His plan at this hour! Are we willing to be shaped and molded as a vessel that God will choose to use? God can use whoever or whatever He chooses when He chooses. He has utilized various elements in creation as it has served His purpose. He has used animals, birds, fish and even inanimate objects like a staff or a piece of wood. He has even used some of us when it suited His purpose. But, we need to be so hungry to be used by God that He will see our desperation to come along beside Him and fulfill His Plan in this hour.

A Pentecostal level spiritual awakening will require a restoration of the power of the Holy Spirit in our churches. May the Spirit of God bring about a hunger in our congregations that He can birth Pentecostal revival as in our history. Revival that will change us and our families, move our communities and affect our nation. We must have Divine intervention in this hour! If we will seek Him according to His will, He has promised to answer. 2Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” And again in Luke 11:9, “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” 

We need Divine intervention. However, we must desire His help and welcome Him when He comes. It’s time to pray because our future depends on it! And the future of everyone within the sphere of our ministry! IT’S TIME TO PRAY! (continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment