Monday, January 27, 2020

A Portrait Of My Father!

You are mighty Oh God in the midst of your people. Who can stand against Your beloved as You dwell among them? How Great and Mighty You are, Your Wonders ready to perform. Is anything too difficult for You? “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:” Jeremiah 32:17. There is nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing that God can’t do. Put your faith and trust in Him today! 

"Father God, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit of God, when I survey the awesomeness of who you are, I stand in wonder of your person. You are the Creator of all things yet you are my Father. You are the Life and Sustainer of all things created yet you are my Life and more abundantly. You are my Way, my Truth and my Life. In you, I live and move and have the entirety of my being. You are the power of the Almighty God inhabited within the person of the Holy Spirit as witnessed in the book of Acts. Yet you are my Strength, my Power, my Comforter, my Teacher, my Paraclete. You are the Divine and Magnanimous Person who inhabits all of eternity yet you are my Friend, my Companion, my Heart, and my Soul. There is no one like you! Thank you for loving me! Thank You, My Father!”

No comments:

Post a Comment