Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Testimony

For those who don't know me, I am a licensed Bishop in The Church of God Prophecy. I have served as Evangelist, Pastor and Regional Presbyter. I served as Pastor in Alabama from 1975-2007. We took a leave of absence in 2007. Since that time I have been consumed with study concerning the last things or end times. Jesus will soon return! We must be actively engaged in the last days Harvest of souls. I have felt for quite some time that God has an end-time message for me to share. I don't have all the specifics as to how God wants me to do it but He and I are working on that.

A few months ago I expanded my study to include a small group of people with the same interest. During this time my searching has become intense. While I was praying for direction as to what to study and revelation as to what message God had for me to share, I had a dream on May 23, 2015. In the dream I saw a wall or a black structure. The wall was veiled by smoke or fog but I could see letters and for a period of time I could not identify the letters. As I stared intensely through the veil, I finally could read the letters as words. The words were, "study the Lambert prophecy." I was not acquainted with any work of anyone named Lambert. I was not familiar with any books or printed literature by Lambert. I had not seen any teaching on Youtube or any other resource. When I awoke from the dream, I went to my computer and Googled "the Lambert prophecy." There at the top of the page was the name "Lance Lambert." When I went to his web page I found the seven prophecies that he has published. Interestingly enough He had just died on May 10.

I have been studying the prophecies and am truly ecstatic about the journey I have begun. I am absolutely convinced that the dream was from God and wait with great anticipation the revelation of God that I may share His message with a world filled with darkness. We are sitting on the edge of the great abyss and only the grace of God can save those who will call on His Name.

I have identified at least five different themes contained within the prophecy. I have noted them as follows:
Judgment
Harvest
Preservation of the Bride
Restoration of Israel
Intercessory prayer

When I began to study the prophecy, my heart became weighted down with the proclamation of coming judgment. During a time of prayer on 7/4/15, I opened my bible to John chapter 19 and began to read. The Lord spoke to me as I began to read verse 11. “...Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.”

Pilot's statement had been, “...I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee.” Jesus' reply was, you “...have no power...except it were given thee from above...” Pilot desperately wanted to release Jesus. But that was not the plan of God. That power was given to Pilot for God's purposes which made the death of Jesus necessary. As I meditated on these verses the Lord said, “You cannot change what is to come, only your response to it. You can be defeated by it (Judgment, my words added) or RISE above it.”

As I was preparing for church on Sunday morning 7/19/15 the Lord spoke to me again. He said, “There is a second component to judgment. It is harvest. This judgment is not judgment unto itself.” (My definition: judgment for the sake of judgment). “That will come later.” (My impression is that this judgment is the result of the law of sowing and reaping. Our world is reaping what has been sown.) “It is called the Nineveh Factor. Those who repent shall be saved. They are judged already and saved by the blood of the Lamb.” Romans 10:13-15, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14.How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15.And how shall they preach, except they be sent?...” It was at this point that I asked the question, “Why not until now?” The Lord's reply was, “Everyone must have their Elijah moment, must find that still small voice experience and hear what God is saying.” My impression was that this was my Elijah moment so now is my time.

I knew that the Lord was not finished with the 7/4/15 encounter as I wrote RISE in all capitol letters.  He spoke to me again on 7/21/15 concerning “judgment.” He said, “It (judgment, added) can cause you to shrink back into a defensive posture or, through prayer mount up (be empowered, added) to launch an offensive thrust into the harvest.” John 4:35-38, “Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36.And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. 37.And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. 38.I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.” During this same encounter, the Lord said, “Our focus should not be the coming judgment but be central to the harvest. Judgment is on us. We cannot change that, but we can affect the harvest.” On 8/3/15, the Lord said, “This judgment is as natural as breathing.” My impression was that it will happen whether we think about it or not.

I feel that God is pressing us into the harvest. We can use the impending sentence of judgment as a tool to motivate believers and nonbelievers alike. This judgment can motivate believers to enter into intercessory prayer, be empowered by the ever abiding presence of the Holy Ghost and to become actively engaged in the harvest. This judgment can motivate nonbelievers to make the decision about their eternal destiny. The Nineveh Factor is “judgment is coming, repent and be washed in the blood of the Lamb unto salvation or be lost to eternal damnation throughout all eternity.” The message is grave but life giving. Sound the alarm in Zion, Jesus is coming. Make ready for His appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment