Saturday, April 1, 2023

Will You Hear! by Myra Boozer

Jesus is standing in the defense of all who will trust Him. He is our Divine protector against all evil. He is Alive and He is Coming for all those who love Him (not casual love but love with a commitment and a covenant). We have no need to fear evil because Jesus is our bodyguard!

JESUS has conquered death, hell, and the grave! He won't let His Bride be destroyed by any enemy. He has made a way for us to have love, joy, and peace in the pavilion He has made for us. Even in the dark days, He is our HOPE, He is our Future, and He is our Savior!

But we, as Ezekiel, need to hear "the word of the LORD came unto me saying." We must be able to communicate with Christ because He is our great Intercessor to the Father. He is our daily guide, our very life's sustainer. How can we survive without talking to Him? We must know He is near and listening to our cries when we are facing daily battles with the enemy of our souls.

Lord, our greatest quest is to hear your voice and know your desire for us. Lord, help me to listen intently. I want to obey but I must be still and quiet in order to hear you today. So much is going on in my mind and my heart. Lord, you can calm all the thoughts and direct my steps.

I will trust in you and sing your song. It may be low, very low this morning as the tears flow. But you understand as I feel the needs of my family and friends heavy on my heart. Help me to just hand all these thoughts, prayers, and urgent needs to you and allow you to take care of each one of them. My job is to gather them one by one and bring them to you in Faith. You are the Healer! You are the Deliverer! You are the Heart Mender! You are the Peace Giver! You are the Lifter of our Heads! You Lord are the one who really cares for us. We belong to you because of the cross.

I pray this prayer for my family and all who need an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ. May you learn to love the sound of God's voice in your ear. May you cultivate such a heart for Peace and a heart at Rest that you fully Trust your Father to lead you in the Way that you should go. May you lose your taste for the things that weaken you. May you develop a hunger and thirst for all God has for you. May you receive a fresh revelation of God's Love and Promises for you. You are a gifted treasure, a loved person and you're called to impact the world in a way that only you can. May the Love of Christ constrain you and compel you in the days ahead. May He open your eyes to the new territory awaiting you. Will You Hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment